Добро пожаловать, Гость
Логин: Пароль: Запомнить меня
Добро пожаловать на Kunena форум!

Расскажите нам, и нашим пользователям, кто вы, что вам нравится, и почему вы стали членом этого сайта.
Мы приветствуем всех новых участников и надеемся видеть Вас много!
  • Страница:

ТЕМА: 2018 and will make wow classic gold buggier

2018 and will make wow classic gold buggier 6 дн. 16 ч. назад #840

• Rskingdom
  • Rskingdom аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
They execute things they wanted to but did not cough assembly stones cough its 2018 and will make wow classic gold buggier. Summoning every other isnt gonna make things less fun. So long as they dont do hardcore changes[though I hear phasing is coming ] we ought to be OK. I'm. Eing dont and optimistic think they are gonna destroy what we love. But it might be a better for players that are casuals. I doni how many friends I tried to get on a. Private server simply to be like this isnt actually enjoyable. I believe they may add a few things not one of us desire like lfg Should they wana catch a few of those individuals.

Blizzard got a chance to produce the specs viable. I do not desire druid, priest, paladin or a shaman to be an dps as even a mage or woman. I want diversity in both pvp and pve. If a course would do the harm of an actual dps class only to 65-70 per cent, who would mind that? Vanilla wow was not great because every course only had 1 workable specs in end game pve material (expect warrior), but on account of the area, the mining and the course dream. I think there ought to be adjustments. For instance: a new spells for water shield crusader attack or classes. Little changes that make a difference. Or fresh places beneficial.

If you believe adding WoW tokens won't destroy the market allow me to tell you the reason why it will. I know of players in Black desert that have invested over 300,000$ on the game. Give the choice to gamers, and they will stop at nothing to acquire an edge over others. These players are now able to cover to get all mats needed for their items, enchants, epic mount. They could purchase all mats required to get Sulfaras, Hand of Ragnaros - Lionheart - Titanic leggings and more. They'll buy a lot of consumables available on the market to find an unfair advantage in their own grind to cheap classic wow gold speed 14 out. All this can make prices of mats and consumables skyrocket on the market because demand is significantly greater than supply. This will make it much harder to progress for gamers.
Администратор запретил публиковать записи.
  • Страница:
Время создания страницы: 0.147 секунд

Последние новости

Встречайте абсолютно новый купе-кроссовер Рено Аркана! Инновационный турбо-двигатель мощностью в 150 лошадиных... 14.07.2019
Российский завод Hyundai получил премию «Экспортер года» Завод «Хендэ Мотор Мануфактуринг Рус» получил Всероссийскую... 20.06.2019
Citroën представляет инновационные очки для путешествий — seetroën! Долгожданный сезон летних отпусков уже в самом разгаре.... 20.06.2019
Компания Peugeot представляет новый кроссовер, мировые продажи которого начнутся в конце 2019 года Новый SUV Peugeot 2008 воплощает в жизнь самые смелые амбиции... 20.06.2019
Renault ARKANA: Инновации для жизни Renault представляет купе-кроссовер RENAULT ARKANA – уникальный... 20.06.2019

Компания Элвис

Компания ЭЛВИС на автомобильном рынке города Саратова более 15 лет.

Контактная информация

Телефоны Автоцентров и других объектов смотрите в соответствующих разделах сайта.
E-mail: ElvisMarketing@yandex.ru